Friday, June 6, 2014

Be Stila my heart - Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Cobalt

So I am about to depart on a flight to Miami shortly but realize that to be a blogger you have to blog so here's a quickie (not THAT kind you perv).

Stila Stay Allday Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (in cobalt color)

I am on the constant search for that inky, smooth, micro-sharp, waterproof, transfer-proof liquid eyeliner...and haven't really found it (Revlon Colorstay comes close but isn't entirely waterproof even though it says so).

So on a whim I picked Stila's in cobalt (to stick with that summer fun color theme). The results are kinda meh. I have it in black as well and the liner totally transferred to my upper eyelid. Apparently waterproof but not oily eyelid proof. But cobalt is a fun color and the stupid ad totally got me (damn you professional photoshop making that eyeliner micro line look so peeeerfect).


Add caption



















So you see my very sloppy application but you get the point (I'm in a freaking hurry here). It has nice color intensity but I had to go over the line about 4-5 times. Also, the felt tip makes it easy to apply but the ink is not very smooth because felt tips don't deposit color consistently and can drag on your skin. Buy a cheapie knockoff instead and save your money for a happy meal.

Pros: very good true-to-label color, easy to apply.
Cons: expensive at $20, doesn't last long at all, you have to redo a few times to get the color intensity shown above, NOT waterproof or anything-proof really.

No comments:

Post a Comment